This is a compilation of links to sources that I use for food, supplements and other things. I’m including a list of the things I have gotten from these sources and/or what is available that may appeal to someone on GAPS.
- Yoga and Health-Stainless Steel enema bucket kit. There is also a tapered tip that is good for using on kids
Menu Mailers and Food Guides
- Cooking Traditional Foods– This mailer accommodates gluten free and dairy free diets and tends toward affordable foods as well. The meals are not GAPS but still a much healthier choice. I used this for several months before we started GAPS and was very happy with the recipes.
- Heart of Cooking– Allergy free menu mailers
- Health Home and Happiness.– 3 meals a day these are GAPS and SCD compliant. There is also a meal plan for GAPS intro and a new GAPS Freezer Cooking Guide that has you make large amounts ahead to have meals ready to go.
- Kelly The Kitchen Kop– Real Food for Rookies Class If you are new to eating Traditional Foods these classes may be a big help. You can take individual classes or the whole series.
- Well Fed Homestead– Holiday Recipe E-Book. I have this and really liked it. She also offers GAPS meal plans.