Top 10 Signs Your Family is on GAPS
As I was putting the capsule back together last night after taking my tiny dose of my new probiotic to minimize die off I was struck by the absurdity of it all. So I decided I would start a top ten list. Much of it gleaned from my own experience but I think that many of you can identify with this too. There might be a little exaggeration in here but then again there might not. *wink*
10. One probiotic capsule is enough for your whole family for a week.
9. You discover your 9 year olds unflushed poop and are glad that you have a chance to see it and evaluate it based on the bristol stool scale.
8. The vendors at the farmers market exclaim over your children’s love of various vegetables and offer them free samples and other goodies.
7. Your 5 year old is horrified that a meal is considered over before a ferment is served.
6. You think nothing of going over the the fridge and grabbing a slab of butter for a snack.
5. You wonder why everything others want to do seems to revolve around eating. You have learned eat first and some trail mix in your purse just in case there aren’t any safe options.
4. You have discovered that boiled steak (affiliate link) isn’t as bad as it sounds.
3. Your kids request cups of pickle juice and you think that sounds pretty good and have some too.
2. You use a detox bath as your main behavior management tool (toddler tantrums, tween talk back, grumpy spouse). Extra credit if you also use enemas like this.
1. Symptoms that once sent you running to the Dr now have you rejoicing because they are a sign of die off happening and you know that soon you will see greater health.
I would love to hear your ideas for what belongs on this list. Share them below in the comments!
Many of my blog posts contain affiliate links. Purchasing through an affiliate link allows me to keep blogging and sharing what I learn with you. It is a bit like leaving a tip for service and is very much appreciated.
Thank You! –PattyLA